Thursday, December 4, 2008

Still gets me every time...

I can't sleep.

Watched this again and it made me tear up... again. Reminded me of when I wrote this. Two months later the feelings and emotions are still fresh. I think I miss Italy most during Christmastime. It's hard to express the love I have for my mission so that others understand. I got a letter today from one of my favorite Elders I've ever taught at the MTC and his Italian was absolutely flawless. He's been out for 5 months. Reminds me what a miracle a mission really is. I want to go back to visit Italy so badly. Amo gli italiani con tutto cio' che ho. Mi mancano tantissimo. Forza Italia!!

1 comment:

Ty and Meg said...

Hi Lizzie! I hope you are doing well! Im glad I stumbled upon your blog. I am going to Italy next summer...you should come too. : ) I will need a translator.