Saturday, September 18, 2010

We did it.

We made it to the top. It was amazing. I am still trying to process all the details but it truly was an incredible achievement. I will write a more detailed post soon (like within the next few days, Mom, I promise), but just wanted to say that we did it!

5 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

What. The. CRAP!!! Are you serious?! I saw your previous post but apparently I didn't really get it. AMAZING. I hope you took a million pictures that you are going to post on your blog. Wow.

@emllewellyn said...

This.

Is.

Awesome.

Emily said...

Wow!!! I'm getting chills just reading this post, can't wait to read the one with more details. Way to go!!! Amazing!!!

Unknown said...

This is the coolest picture. You look like the cloud lady!

Anonymous said...

I am dying to hear and see every single detail. That photo is incredible! Wow. That is all.