General Conference was this last weekend and it was incredible. I was shocked by how specifically and personally the Lord answered my prayers. I had some very particular questions going in to this conference and so I wrote down a list of topics I'd like to understand better and then prayed with all my energy for the Lord to instruct me on these topics. I received not one but MULTIPLE talks on every topic I had written down.
Overcoming fear:
Elder Clayton: Choosing To Believe
Elder Bednar: Therefore They Hushed Their Fears
Elder Pearson: Stay By the Tree
Elder Pino: The Eternal Perspective of the Gospel
Elder Holland: Where Justice, Love, and Mercy Meet
How to make big decisions, especially in the midst of great uncertainty:
Elder Renlund: Latter-day Saints Keep on Trying
Elder Pearson: Stay By the Tree
Elder Pino: The Eternal Perspective of the Gospel
Elder Zeballos: If You Will Be Responsible
Elder Clayton: Choosing To Believe
Elder Bednar: Therefore They Hushed Their Fears
How to actually utilize the enabling power of the Atonement of Christ, specifically to overcome Satan's deception and influence:
Elder Cook: The Lord is My Light
Elder Soares: Yes, We Can and Will Win!
Elder Holland: Where Justice, Love, and Mercy Meet
President Uchtdorf: The Gift of Grace
Sister Wixom: Returning to Faith
Elder Teixeira: Seeking the Lord
Elder Pearson: Stay By the Tree
Elder Clayton: Choosing To Believe
Elder Bednar: Therefore They Hushed Their Fears
Instruction on having faith in men and marriage:
Elder Ballard: The Greatest Generation of Young Adults
Sister Burton: We'll Ascend Together
Elder Christofferson: Why Marriage, Why Family
Elder Perry: Why Marriage and Family Matter-Everywhere in the World
Sister Stephens: The Family is of God
Elder Gibson: Fatherhood--Our Eternal Destiny
Elder Pino: The Eternal Perspective of the Gospel
Elder Clayton: Choosing To Believe
Elder Bednar: Therefore They Hushed Their Fears
Believing in Miracles:
Elder Andersen: Thy Kingdom Come
Sister Wixom: Returning to Faith
Elder Teixeira: Seeking the Lord
Elder Neilson: Waiting For the Prodigal
Elder Pino: The Eternal Perspective of the Gospel
Elder Clayton: Choosing To Believe
Elder Bednar: Therefore They Hushed Their Fears
1 comment:
Thanks so much for sharing your testimony on your blog. I've been struggling to have faith in the Lord's timing and understanding my purpose lately. I'm so grateful for your perspective. Thanks for uplifting me. :)
Post a Comment