Friday, May 23, 2008

I saw the sign...

While I was looking for a picture to put with my last post, I came across a bunch of hilarious warning signs that, in my opinion, fail to really help the general public understand of what exactly they are supposed to be warned. I have therefore, in my plight to educate all of humanity, come up with my own logical explanations. They are as follows:




Warning: this is a no "talk to the hand" zone. Be advised.











Caution: arrows bounce. (This was one actually having to do with imminent death or something of that nature.) 










Warning: Pirate Treasure zone. 











Caution: extremely bad hair day zone.











Warning: Do not try to use head to open door. (For this one, tilt your head to the side for the full effect.) 








Please keep dogs from sitting on small fires. (This one just makes me laugh. They are all over England and say "No fouling" on them to try to encourage people to use a pooper scooper.) 











Notice: In case of fire, walk casually down stairs.










Notice: waving encouraged.











Warning: boy scout's honor and smoking should not be mixed.










Beware of angry bulls.











Be advised: Don't be afraid of anything. Nothing will ever go wrong here.










Water skiier crossing. (Imagine this on a freeway.)











No confusing dreams allowed. 











We offer service to both the legless and the armless.











No piercings. (This one had to do with the hearing impaired... don't you think this is just a little grotesque?)









So I really don't have a clever one for this one. It just made me laugh so hard because it has something to do with how there isn't much headroom. 










Showering encouraged. 











No forks or knives allowed: spoons only. 











Caution: Ex-boyfriends near.











Warning: Snake pit.







And finally... my favorite...



Warning: no racism allowed.





Hah!

No comments: