Mel tagged me. I didn't really know what that meant until recently... and by recently I mean today. I'm obviously rather new at this whole blogging thing. Ehhh, I'll humor you all I suppose.
A-Attached or Single? Single... and content.
B-Best Friends? My mom and dad... my sister Kathy... brothers Johnny and Danny. Cousin Molly. Bean Mel. German Erica. Italy friends.
England friends.
C-Cake or pie? Cake cake cake. No pie. Gross. I like the funfetti cake with the frosting with little candies in it.
D-Day of choice? Tuesday. That's my free day. I also like Fridays.
E-Essential Item? Access to the internet. I go crazy without access to the internet.
And mountains. I really need mountains in my life.
F-Favorite color? Blue
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms so long as they are sour, bears so long as they come in gummi-vite form.
H-Home town? Holladizzleday, Utah
I-Ideal Vacation? If I could take my family's cabin and a select few of my favorite people and transport us all to the Tuscan hills in Italy during October (Why October you ask? No heat, mosquitoes, or tourists... in that order) then THAT would be an ideal vacation.
J-January or July? January. Hands down. July is probably my least favorite month.
K-Kids? Someday.
L-Life isn't complete without: a fireplace, snow outside, a good book, a blanket, pajamas, slippers, and Stephens Amaretto Hot Chocolate
M-Marriage date? Actually I was thinking that it should be the other way... date then marriage. Personal preference I suppose.
N-Number of Siblings? one sister, two brothers, one sister-in-law
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges are far too much work.
P-Phobias? Snakes. Can't handle them. Nothing else really gets to me. Bugs I can handle, spiders aren't any big deal, rodents don't phase me... but snakes... blech.
Q-Quote? "Some cause happiness wherever they go... others whenever they go." -Oscar Wilde
R-Reasons to smile? Because life is amazing... and because my parents spent good money on braces.
S-Season of choice? Fall!
T-Tag 3 people: Ummm... can I re-tag Mel? I'll tag Molly. And that's all. I refuse to conform.
U-Unknown facts about me? I'm miserable without people in my life, but that is widely known. Hmmm... I dislike the color pink. I love to tease people that I love. I love people who tease me back. I act tougher than I am. I hate going to bed more than just about anything- not because I hate sleeping but because I hate giving up my day. My mind comes alive at night. I can be extremely passionate about certain things. I don't like cheesecake. I have a strange addiction to fruit roll-ups and half-frozen Martinelli's sparkling cider. I don't like Halloween but love Christmas and therefore think the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas" should be destroyed. I love cold skim milk, I don't like contention. Enough?
V-Vegetable? Yes please.
W-Worst habit? Staying up too late.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? I've had both... I prefer the former by a landslide. This one is a cop out however. You really couldn't think of anything better for the letter X?
Y-Your favorite food? Good Italian Lasagna
Z-Zodiac sign: Capricorn- but let it be known I think it is all pretty much ridiculous.
Are we done? Phew…
4 comments:
ha HA! you DID conform!! I was curious if you would. sorry to be the one to put it on you. eh. and no, you can not re-tag me. the blog gods and i are finally on semi-good terms again, though truth be told they are quite fickle, and refusing another tag might result in my banishment from blogland. so please dont mess that up. grazie.
Yeah! I made your list for best friend and for links to people you like. Sigh. That made my day. Also, being called German Erica kind of made my day too - mostly because I am not German, but now I feel kind of foreign and exotic. Have a good day! Also, my Mom and I decided that looking at people's blog and not commenting is the equivalent of being a peeping Tom. I know you look at my blog, you have a link, so you should comment. :-)
Sorella: so I confess, I stalked your blog via Meggan - ! I just have to say that you are one amazing person. I was always so impressed with you in the mission field, and I was SO happy to hear you would be taking my place in Roma when I left. Francisca continues to talk about you all the time and she even asked me how you are doing and to send along a hello. If you need her email address, I can get that to you. She's doing really well by the way. Alrighty then, just had to share that with you. Sei meravigliosa!
-Shannon Watson
You know, I think that Anni would make a fantastic pirate! She already makes lots of great pirate sounds.. things like "aaaaahhh" and "ggggrrrr." Also, she loves the water -- that is a definite necessity for a pirate. So, your job is to come up with a good pirate name for her, and I will work on teaching her to say "shiver me timbers." Then we will be all set!
Post a Comment