Wow. Is this picture artistic or what? I bet you are thinking to yourselves "I didn't think Lizzie was so dang artistic but today she has proven me wrong." Because everyone knows if you take a picture of your hand with stuff written on it, you're WAY artistic. Especially if it is in black and white and you get extra artistic points if some of the things written on the hand are in different languages so this is major artistic, especially if you actually speak one of the languages ("bacio" means kiss and "amore" means love in Italian). I bet you now are all going to go on google images and look for your own artistic black and white different language pictures to put on your blogs so others will think you're artistic. And in a few days when I wander on to your blog, I'll think you're artistic too and we can be artistic friends who wear berets and speak in muted voices and raise are hands to snap our appreciation at the end of a job well done. Clapping is so offensive to one's ears, don't you agree? So lets do this. We can all meet at a coffee shop and get hot cocoa and I'm going to make sure mine is made out of really dark chocolate. And I won't add sugar or cream, because that is the artistic thing to do. We can sit on stools and talk about abstract ideas like prudence and captivity and innocence. We can go late into the night reading poetry that we pretend to understand and relate it to nature and our inner-child. Who wants to bring the bongos?
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Insert something profound here
Wow. Is this picture artistic or what? I bet you are thinking to yourselves "I didn't think Lizzie was so dang artistic but today she has proven me wrong." Because everyone knows if you take a picture of your hand with stuff written on it, you're WAY artistic. Especially if it is in black and white and you get extra artistic points if some of the things written on the hand are in different languages so this is major artistic, especially if you actually speak one of the languages ("bacio" means kiss and "amore" means love in Italian). I bet you now are all going to go on google images and look for your own artistic black and white different language pictures to put on your blogs so others will think you're artistic. And in a few days when I wander on to your blog, I'll think you're artistic too and we can be artistic friends who wear berets and speak in muted voices and raise are hands to snap our appreciation at the end of a job well done. Clapping is so offensive to one's ears, don't you agree? So lets do this. We can all meet at a coffee shop and get hot cocoa and I'm going to make sure mine is made out of really dark chocolate. And I won't add sugar or cream, because that is the artistic thing to do. We can sit on stools and talk about abstract ideas like prudence and captivity and innocence. We can go late into the night reading poetry that we pretend to understand and relate it to nature and our inner-child. Who wants to bring the bongos?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment