Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Miss her.


Things I want to do with her but can't because the Ukraine is far away:
  • talk to her about stuff
  • laugh
  • joke
  • lunch
  • dance
  • make fun of her wardrobe
  • tell stories
  • tell her stuff
  • lip syncs
  • learn weird Russian words
  • go for drives

I miss my sister.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Goodness, you two look like twins in that first picture!

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Yeah whatever. We all know you miss me more.

Heidi Jones said...

I know that I miss you more, Mel. I didn't see you very often but just knowing you were in the same state gave me peace.

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Heidi, I'll be in Cottonwood Heights for a couple says over New Years- wanna hang out? Lizzie will be in Italia, but we don't need her...

Ty and Meg said...

Man- missions ruin everything. Kidding. Sort of. haha