I added a Christmas countdown. Before Halloween. And I have had Christmas music playing since August. And I am excited for Christmas. And I'm shamelessly broadcasting it.
Also, if you add one day to the Christmas countdown, you'll have my countdown to when I go back to Italy. Can! Not! Wait!
5 comments:
You are not my daughter.... where did you come from? Oh yea... you are a 'Jones'.... you get it from your father!
Christmas....urpgagpukesnort!!!!!
Scroogemother. We are only playing Christmas music at your funeral. ONLY CHRISTMAS.
Then I REFUSE to die!
Don't mean to enter into a family debate, but have to confess that I have been listening to Christmas music on my ipod as I walk to school for the past two weeks. I have always been a firm believer in no Christmas music until Dec. 1, but I am really enjoying it this year. Crazy.
Lizzie--I won't be in Utah for Thanksgiving, but if you can, let's try to meet up in December before you leave for Italy. I really miss talking to you too!
I love it! I think I need to add my own countdown! And don't even worry, my co-workers can tell you that I usually hum or sing Christmas songs ALL YEAR LONG!
Post a Comment