Monday, November 23, 2009

Canadian Border Patrol

I know I've been posting a lot of videos but when you're working roughly 55 hours a week and trying to fulfill a calling and trying to still have time to eat food and work out and still remaining in contact with family and people and trying to cultivate other relationships, all I have the energy to do anymore is watch videos and listen to podcats on my breaks. This American Life is my favorite new (and free) podcast and this is my favorite new (and free) video.

I promise to blog about real stuff again soon. But in the meantime, you can learn about Robert Michael Jack, who is surprisingly a Border Control Agent for the United States and Canada Border from Washington State to Maine... state.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hahaha This was hilarious! I watched it twice!! Totally made my afternoon. :)