Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why Japan Should Take Over The World.

This has been an extremely long week so I was thrilled that the weekend finally arrived. To celebrate, we watched all of these... and cried. SO FUNNY. (Note: the finding of the following videos is credited to Kenneth D. Bills. May he forever be blessed.)











We're moving to Japan. Who is with us?

2 comments:

Shelli Snyder said...

Wow, a three-thousand year civilization and that is how they spend their time? :) How did you find this?

Marcus and Amy said...

Lizzie!!! I found your blog from Andrea's. You are so dang cute! So I am going to continue to visit your blog from time to time and say hi. It has been forever and a decade since I have seen you. I saw your mom at Greg's wedding though. Come and visit my blog anytime too!
marcus-amy.blogspot.com

And by the way, it is never to early to count down to Christmas!