Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Take Anything You Want- Japanese learning english

Okay, so here is the story behind this one. Remember how I told you all the Japan is the coolest country in the world? Well they decided to try to develop an English language learning program around exercise and chanting to try to help their clients remember the words. They have several scenarios that they teach phrases for. This is one about going to America, getting robbed, and not knowing what to say.

My favorite moments:

  • how one of the robbers has the bandanna tied underneath his nose... huh?
  • the awkward close-ups they do between chanting of someone's shoulder
  • the running in place move these girls have perfected
  • the big grin on all of their faces while they chant "spare me my life"
  • the way they pronounce "I was robbed by two men"
  • the awesome synthesizer music in the background
  • the amazing exercise moves, especially during "take anything you want"- the girl on the far left has weird arms
  • their amazing exercise outfits with nylons

Seriously, this is the best thing everrrrrrr. We watched it about 23 times last night.

Oh.

My.

GOSH.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be the best thing I have ever seen. Ho-ly Cow! Thank you for sharing this with us all. Haahahah!

Emily said...

Did that police officer have a British accent for like two seconds?

Ty and Meg said...

Holy freak Lizzie. This is an incredible find. Incredible.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I wish that I could move my arms around like that and be that skinny.

anoyce said...

That was fabulous! Where do you find this stuff?!?

Joe and Katie said...

Excuse me while i go and reapply all of my eye makeup after crying it off I was laughing so hard. Best 4 mins of my life!

Heidi Jones said...

I don't know about you, but if I was Japanese...and saw this...I'd want to go to America for sure!