I'M GOING HERE IN 27 HOURS!

I will there for two weeks and I am so excited I'm having a hard time falling asleep at night. Go Italy!
Christmas. Was wonderful. We got to talk to Kathy on the phone and she is doing great in the You-crane.
She loves Russian. I think it sounds hilarious.
Go Shissa Kath.
I got the Willow Tree nativity I've been coveting for many a year from my awesome sister-in-law and brother and parents.
Go Christmas.
I am now 25. Woah. That happened two days ago. We partied at the cabin. Loved it. I got tickets to go see Lion King in September
and tickets to go see Brian Regan in March
Go birthday.
Did I ever mention that I got a new car? I was driving to Salt Lake when this guy swerved into my lane and clipped my car, causing me to smash into the median. Thankfully, I walked away with only a small bruise and stiff shoulders but also with a totaled car. The lame part is that he drove away. But we found this little beauty on KSL.com and ended up paying only $300 for her after collecting insurance money.
Her name is Sue. Go Sue.
It has been so fun watching this little guy celebrate his first Christmas. And also I love my sister-in-law Taryn.
Go them.
One of my Christmas presents was a private archery lesson. Larry taught me how to shoot bows and arrows just like Robin Hood (I've had this obsession with Robin Hood since I was little) and I felt so official. I have excellent form.
It is actually waaaay harder than it looks. Go Robin Hood.
I got hired on full time at the MTC working as a training coordinator, meaning my job is to teacher MTC teachers how to be good teachers and I love it. I've been working as a training coordinator for a few months but only part time so I am excited to be there full time, especially since I have benefits and a administrative parking pass at BYU and free tuition and 5 years of job security and I still don't even have my degree. Kathy took this picture of me at work when she was at the MTC and waiting for me to be done so we could go to lunch... she had been waiting for a while... a long while...
Go MTC.
aaaaaaaaaand...
I updated my blog.
Go updates.

I will there for two weeks and I am so excited I'm having a hard time falling asleep at night. Go Italy!Christmas. Was wonderful. We got to talk to Kathy on the phone and she is doing great in the You-crane.
She loves Russian. I think it sounds hilarious.Go Shissa Kath.
I got the Willow Tree nativity I've been coveting for many a year from my awesome sister-in-law and brother and parents.
Go Christmas.I am now 25. Woah. That happened two days ago. We partied at the cabin. Loved it. I got tickets to go see Lion King in September

and tickets to go see Brian Regan in March
Go birthday.Did I ever mention that I got a new car? I was driving to Salt Lake when this guy swerved into my lane and clipped my car, causing me to smash into the median. Thankfully, I walked away with only a small bruise and stiff shoulders but also with a totaled car. The lame part is that he drove away. But we found this little beauty on KSL.com and ended up paying only $300 for her after collecting insurance money.
Her name is Sue. Go Sue.It has been so fun watching this little guy celebrate his first Christmas. And also I love my sister-in-law Taryn.
Go them.One of my Christmas presents was a private archery lesson. Larry taught me how to shoot bows and arrows just like Robin Hood (I've had this obsession with Robin Hood since I was little) and I felt so official. I have excellent form.
I got hired on full time at the MTC working as a training coordinator, meaning my job is to teacher MTC teachers how to be good teachers and I love it. I've been working as a training coordinator for a few months but only part time so I am excited to be there full time, especially since I have benefits and a administrative parking pass at BYU and free tuition and 5 years of job security and I still don't even have my degree. Kathy took this picture of me at work when she was at the MTC and waiting for me to be done so we could go to lunch... she had been waiting for a while... a long while...
Go MTC.aaaaaaaaaand...
I updated my blog.
Go updates.
4 comments:
I wish blogs had a 'like' button to click. I liked it.
Okay first of all...I am JEALOUS you are in Italy. Very jealous. Second- I had no idea you were dating Kenneth Bills...but I like that you are. Also I enjoyed this blog. And I want a subaru. I wish someone would make me crash my car so I could get one. Or maybe a Prius. Either would be great. That is all. Have fun in Italy!!
So many things I have been wanting to hear from you. Quanto sono gelosa! Salutami tutti( Specialmente la famiglia Acerson!) TVB. Anche- questo ragazzo... Ne dobbiamo chiacchierare!
Lizzie! You look great! And so skinny! And I still want to talk to you about Rome, please.
Post a Comment