I'm sitting in my pretty new house and amidst many unpacked boxes and piles of stuff that need places that don't seem to exist at the moment. Throughout the last several days my life has been filled with sorting, organizing, consolidating, preparing, packing, unpacking, repacking, loading, unloading, cleaning, etc. etc. etc. My only company as I do all of this is Jim Dale, who reads the Harry Potter books to me through my earphones and ipod strapped to my arm. Bless J. K. Rowling all her days. Moving is such a pain but the benefits far outweigh the costs. I'll put it this way- I've realized that in this deal, the house came with the roommates... not the other way around. These four lovelies I currently live with are utterly fabulous. More details forthcoming.
For the time being, I'll share a little something that my roommate Ashely showed me today. Ohhhhhh, too true, too true.
If Guys Were Like Girls
"What's going on in her heart and how's she feeling about what's going on in her heart?"
3 comments:
Okay my friend...this is funny - but you need to see the orginal. This is where these dudes got this little thing: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/04/this_is_hilarious_guys_acting.html
Go. Watch. Enjoy.
You can thank me later.
this made my day.
Post a Comment