This is a Russian man. He is singing. In "Russian".
My questions:
1) Do you think he wrote this song himself?
2) Do you think he completely forgot the words to his own song he wrote himself?
3) Do you think he built that backdrop?
4) My sister Kathy is in the Ukraine speaking Russian. Do you think she will be able to sing like this when she gets home?
5) On a scale of 1-10 how pleased do you think he is with himself?
Russian is awesome.
5 comments:
hahahhaha! totally forgot the words.
If this guy is singing in Russian... then I guess I speak Russian! Yea me!
Yes.
No, those are the words. He is just being artistic. I am like that in the shower every morning.
No, the lollipop guild built it. They could never get their straight lines quite right.
Kathy sang like this before her mission, so I would assume that she will sing like this after. Maybe now with more baritone.
10, because he is really an alien and this song is to distract us while his friends suck out our brains and take over the world. That's why he is waving at the end.
Taryn
That mannequin-like, moon walking, lip synching, Slim Whitman, "hey, I got it going on" act never get's old! I could watch it all day. Why can't American Idol choose more people like Boris?
ha ha so funny:(
this guy is weird.but russian language is good.believe me.
Post a Comment