Joe and I went to the Journey concert yesterday. We've both been fans of Journey since our Olympus High days and we went together to see them back in 2008 when our lives were forever changed by Arnel Pineda. We heard they were coming and couldn't pass up a chance to see Mr. Arnel in person again. This man is a walking Cinderella story and is an unbelievable performer. It was good to see Joebie, I hadn't caught up with him for a long time.
![]() |
Arnel's lovely voice belted out "Faithfully" and "Don't Stop Believing" back to back whilst confetti wafted in the wind and the smell of churros drenched the air so needless to say I was drunk off of the atmosphere.
Also Peepscious was there (my cousin Molly for those of you who are unfamiliar with her real name) so I was delighted by company, music, and the snacks Molly brought in her purse.
Incredible night.



No comments:
Post a Comment