Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Some terrible bloggy news and a re-entrance.

I gave up on this blog for a long time.

First, because I didn't want to put the time into it. Guilty as charged.

Second, because I made the dumbest mistake and accidentally deleted my online picasa albums that housed every picture I have ever put on this blog (hence the weird gray circle with a line everywhere you look) leaving this blog entirely picture-less. The only way to fix that would be to go back in and add them... one by one by one... and it'd take weeks.

So, I bagged it.

But now I miss it a little. So you might see me around these parts every so often. Just please ignore all of the sad picture-less posts below. So depressing.

But welcome back just the same.

3 comments:

Danny and Jessi said...

I'm so glad you are back. I've missed your amusing and often touching posts.

Bookmark Dragon said...

Yay! The blogging world has missed you.

Lora's Mobile Journal said...

Yes! I'm glad you're back. I feel like you've disappeared from my life in general, not just here.