Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We hoped they'd call her on a mission...

This little booger is going on a mission. 

In 19 hours and 14 minutes we'll know where she is going to spend a year and a half of her life. 

It helps to have a job at the MTC where we can check to see if calls have been issued even before they're sent out. Don't worry, like a good sister I didn't look where she was going, even though it was really tempting. I want that call to go from the Quorum of the Twelve right to her hands. She deserves to see it first. But she has a call, it is on the way, and she is really doing it. Updates tomorrow!! 

(My final guess: Cape Verde- a group of islands off the coast of Western Africa where they speak Portuguese. Let's see how far off I am!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear! Update this blog ASAP! :)