I got a "heuhcut". Every time I think about it, I quote Brian Fellow in my head. It's shorter, it feels great, and I love it.
"Next time make sure he does whachu say he's do!"
Whenever I post a funny video like this, I think of my neighbor in Salt Lake, Meg Watson. I babysat her from the time she was born (she's 12 now) and she can quote funny things like this better than just about anyone I know. We used to watch Mr. Bean episodes with her and her sister Annie and brothers Jon and Ben. She still can't keep a straight face whenever we sing "All Creatures of Our God and King" in sacrament meeting. And she could quote Brian Regan better at 7 years old than anyone I've ever known. She cracks me up.
2 comments:
You misspelted crazy.... when
Brian Fellow says it... it's speltded cwazee!
FYI
Thank you Lizzie!!!! Haha!!!! Nice video!!!! About that song we sing in sacrament meeting, we sang it today and I just about died laughing!!!! When will you see my "Sisters" imitation?! I have it all memorized just for you!!!! This reminds me of Will Ferrel's Saturday Night Live. He acts as a mad scientist (Harry Carry, yes, he is made up) that has Mad Cow Disease. It cracks me up!!!! Lizzie, if you haven't already seen it, you would kill yourself laughing!!!! I know I do EVERY TIME I see it!!!! So, if you haven't already seen it, make sure you come by my house sometime to borrow it. You will love it!
Post a Comment