Thursday, April 16, 2009

Clue.

I'm at the library. I just counted and I've been here for 43 hours already this week. It's thursday at 8:45. I have another 6 hours at least to go, just tonight. I think I maybe slept a total of 4 hours last night and maybe 3 the night before. Why then, you're wondering, do I still have so much energy? How can I plow through these papers, you ask? How am I kicking the trash out of this finals week, you cry?

Lizzie Jones. In the BYU library. With the opaque 32 ounce water bottle. Shhhh, don't tell.

Mystery solved.

5 comments:

Heidi Jones said...

Bless you my child.... you've finally converted! Amazing how only two short years ago you tried to persuade me to give up the nasty stuff! Be warned.... daughters do eventually turn into their mothers. You're on your way to obtaining perfection!

Heidi Jones said...

You know what Wordsworth said: "The heights of great [girls] reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight; but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward, drinking diet Dr Pepper, in the night." Or something like that. (Dad)

Lizzie Jones said...

I was never the anti-caffeine advocate. Not even immediately post-mission when I was all righetous. You're confusing me with Danny. I just don't like carbonation all that much, unless it's martinellis. I reserve it for times when I really need it, like NOW. It bugs me, however, that you can't buy any caffeinated beverage on campus. Lame.

If I turn in to my mother, will I get a cool teaching award and wear leopard print for my photoshoot that will be put on the internet? If so, I'm excited. Rawwwr.

And thanks Dad.

Mike and Emily said...

The intrigue! The rebellion! The audacity!

Melissa said...

Ooooh, caffeine in the library!! Gotta love a good scandal. Keep this up and you'll be playing face cards in the Wilk and listening to rap all while wearing an Obama shirt.