If you want to know a little more about what my mission in Italy was like, feel free ro listen to this broadcast. The interview is with President Massimo DeFeo, the stake president in Rome.
First of all, ADORABLE baby you have there! Congratulations!
Second of all, your Italy email to Megan was the best forwarded email I have ever received. THANK YOU. I have been to Italy before but clearly had no clue what I was doing. Thanks for your advice and info. I am re-thinking the entire itinerary based off of your email. You're awesome!
1 comment:
Hi Lizzie...I have two things to say... :)
First of all, ADORABLE baby you have there! Congratulations!
Second of all, your Italy email to Megan was the best forwarded email I have ever received. THANK YOU. I have been to Italy before but clearly had no clue what I was doing. Thanks for your advice and info. I am re-thinking the entire itinerary based off of your email. You're awesome!
Post a Comment