I have Jayden and Brielle in my class. They are very good friends and get along well together. Today at recess they both announced separatly that they were going to 'marry each other' when they got to the righ marriage age. I think Jayden thins it's 45 and Brielle thinks in the spring. Brielle told me that after she gets married to Jayden that they are going to have triplets.....then troplets. I just roared. I asked her, "What are troplets?" She said, you know... the ones after triplets. (of course)
1 comment:
I have Jayden and Brielle in my class. They are very good friends and get along well together. Today at recess they both announced separatly that they were going to 'marry each other' when they got to the righ marriage age. I think Jayden thins it's 45 and Brielle thinks in the spring. Brielle told me that after she gets married to Jayden that they are going to have triplets.....then
troplets. I just roared. I asked her, "What are troplets?" She said, you know... the ones after triplets. (of course)
Post a Comment