
This cost me less than $500. Round trip. First class. I think Delta should change the name of their "buddy" passes to "best friend you'll ever have and you should probably name your first born after" passes. If it feels like I'm rubbing it in, that's because I probably am. It's so stinking rub-in-able that I can't help it. I'm getting so excited to go home!! Well, my real home will always be in Holladay with my family but Italy will always house a large piece of me. Less than four months left!
2 comments:
Hate.
I cant wait for you to go! And...I was thinking maybe I could give you some money to buy me some stuff because I was dumb and frugal while I was there and thought i wouldnt totally NEED every single thing I saw there. Well I was wrong. I do actually need 900,000 scarves. I really do. And I hate you for flying first class. Actually I am just really jealous. I will never again travel internationally in anything but. Period.
Post a Comment