Congratulations Lizzie!! That is so awesome, and I really like the use of a math symbol. Jk, but really, I hope I can make it to SLC to see you over the holidays before you take off.
You evil child for leaving your beloved family on Christmas and your birthday! I hope the Italians will make you a birthday cake and give you lots of presents....Lizzie Bella Italiano
5 comments:
Congratulations Lizzie!! That is so awesome, and I really like the use of a math symbol. Jk, but really, I hope I can make it to SLC to see you over the holidays before you take off.
First class you lucky duck! I'm dreading the flight! And stocking up on sleeping pills. Ugh.
Awesome!! I'm so happy you're able to go back so soon! Can't wait for the pictures and stories that will come!!
You evil child for leaving your beloved family on Christmas and your birthday! I hope the Italians will make you a birthday cake and give you lots of presents....Lizzie Bella Italiano
Ok, that's awesome! I've never flown 1st class, let alone to Italy. Lucky you! That's gonna be an amazing trip!
Post a Comment