Lizzie! I didn't know you had a blog and just found you through Andrea! Yea! We can stay in touch better too...love blogs! Ours is camitaylorw8.blogspot.com
ps congrats on the training coordinator position! I had no idea until I saw you at the meeting and can't wait to play with you more! love you!
Soooo cute! Nephews are so much fun... I love to squeeze them and give them kisses. P.S.- I love the post from your fabulous trip to AZ! Thanks again for coming down... I have the best friends in the world!
3 comments:
I do toooo, I do toooo, I DO TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Lizzie! I didn't know you had a blog and just found you through Andrea! Yea! We can stay in touch better too...love blogs! Ours is camitaylorw8.blogspot.com
ps congrats on the training coordinator position! I had no idea until I saw you at the meeting and can't wait to play with you more! love you!
Soooo cute! Nephews are so much fun... I love to squeeze them and give them kisses. P.S.- I love the post from your fabulous trip to AZ! Thanks again for coming down... I have the best friends in the world!
Post a Comment