Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happenings of this weekend...

This is my top ten.

10) With the help of my roommates, I reorganized our living room to look like this. Well... kind of like this. Well actually... nothing like this, but it still looks pretty good.
9) I made this for my visiting teachees. And ate half of it on accident.
8) I got this as a present from a friend and it about made my life.
7) I got season tickets to see these guys play.
6) I done got my hairs did.
5) I took this awkward picture with Summer.
4) I began to help plan a trip for next week to this place. (Hint: it's Bear Lake)
3) I saw them. Plus my mission president and his wife.
2) I held this little guy.
1) I went to to their wedding.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Canadian Rockies Snow to Go?!?! That is a beautiful thing. That and your hair.

Heidi Jones said...

Eating things by accident seems to run in the family......

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Hey- that's me!