We went swimming a lot and spent time indoors playing games with Steve and Cara.

And we loved it. And we saw it.
Then we went to the museum in Phoenix. And we really liked the Childrens' area.
I didn't understand some of the art.
But one exhibit was the coolest thing I've ever seen. I was an entire room. This is me waiting to go in.
We walked in and I noticed that the ceiling and floor were painted black and the walls were made of mirrors. From the ceiling hung hundreds of strands of colored lights that would change color. It felt like we were in space. Kendra took this amazing picture in which you can see our silhouettes. It was amazing.
Cara was nice to wait for us since we went in and out six times or so- we loved that room.
Then, as if the trip wasn't already awesome, I got to see this guy!
Let me introduce Joel, probably one of the greatest friends I've ever had. We served together in Italy for a long long time and I only get see him a few times a year. I guess it is only fair that I go and visit him in Arizona in July since he came to visit me in December during a huge blizzard and hates the cold.
We got to go see his band play. They're called Almost Heroes and are really good! He plays the drums. I told them that they should rename their band "Almost Done". He thought I was funny. It was so so so good to see him. And Cara. And Steve. And that cool room in the museum. And Wicked.Great trip! But I think that when I go back to AZ, it's going to have to be in the winter.
5 comments:
I love your cute curly short hair. And Wicked. And museums.
You asked me to comment when I read your post. So.... I'm commenting.
Your short hair is soooo cute! And I am in loovvve with that room in the museum. I want to gooooo.
Look at me put extra lettttters.
ew!! The picture of the girl who doesn't like bananas looks hideodeous! I think she might be disgusted when she sees it.
Anz. Robertson looks so grown up! My goodness ...
Glad you had fun in AZ. Love ya!
Post a Comment