
One of my best friends from High School (Cara- the one I'm staying with in Phoenix right now) has a younger sister named Abby that is incredibly talented. She's 19 years old and is in a contest called the Summer Music Showcase sponsored by mormontimes.com. If she places as one of the top four artists, she will perform in a semi-final and hopefully she will move on to the finals. The top three winners will win a cash prize. You can vote once a day during July. Go listen to the song she wrote and vote for her at:
http://music.mormontimes.com/contest.php?id=3533&nocache=1
** To vote you need to provide your e-mail address... you won't be sent any mail from this site... I haven't received any mail from them. They just use your e-mail because you can only do one vote per day per e-mail address.
I remember watching Abby when she was just a little girl singing and performing. I can't believe how grown up she is. It's amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment