I want to be in that canoe. And I want to live in that house. And I want to be that man. Only not a man. And I want to go to Alaska. And our AC is broken. Ewww.
I love Alaska. Let me recommend a cruise for a first time visit. You get a lovely taste of all things awesome in Alaska. Quite affordable too. You should do that on a whim instead of going to Arizona. Much cooler (in temp and cool awesomeness) than Arizona. Just a thought...
2 comments:
I hear they need a new governor there. Maybe you could apply for the job.
I love Alaska. Let me recommend a cruise for a first time visit. You get a lovely taste of all things awesome in Alaska. Quite affordable too. You should do that on a whim instead of going to Arizona. Much cooler (in temp and cool awesomeness) than Arizona. Just a thought...
Post a Comment