Monday, July 13, 2009

Mufuns

Sister Kathy requested some bran muffins so I called home for my mom's recipe. My dad was on the computer when I called so my mom asked him to email it to me. This is what I found in my inbox:

MUFUNS:

2 c. boyling water
4 c. Keloggz All Bran
1 c. Crisco oyl
1 t. sault
5 c. flower (prety ones)
2 c. Nabisco 100% Bran
3 c. shugur plus 3 taybelspuuns shugur
5 t. baiking soda
4 beat up egges
1 qt. buturmilk

cumbyne all togeter an d let it stand alone,
by itself for 5 minuts (do not bother it!! or
talk to it!!) Then....sing a primary song and
bake it at 400 points on the rickter scale four
20 minuts or 20 houres, watehvur cums furst.
Makes a bunch of muffuns, about a milyun.

Luckily, they turned out okay.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I heart the Jones Fammy.