Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm his favorite.

Taryn and Danny asked me to babysit while they went to the temple on Saturday so I got to hang out with this little man for the afternoon. Kathy ordered me to take a bunch of pictures to give her before she flies away to the Ukraine Tuesday morning so I obliged. Here are some of the highlights:


I don't think anyone has ever loved a nephew the way I love mine. And I'm his favorite aunt. I'm sure of it. I asked him if I was his favorite and he said "Bulidaladada" which sounds like a yes to me.

4 comments:

Heidi Jones said...

With the two of you looking at the camera with those big blue eyes he looks like he could be your baby!

Lizzie Jones said...

He IS my baby. Mine. Minemine.

Heidi Jones said...

Repeat after me.... "Roy belongs to Danny and Taryn, Roy belongs to Danny and Taryn... Roy belongs to Danny and Taryn...

Shelli Snyder said...

He's SO cute, Lizzie. Uh, "you" did a good job on him. :)