15 Highlights of Twenty-ten:
- climbing Mount Kilimanjaro (duh)
- going back to Italy, visiting my people, and seeing missionaries I taught in action
- going to Ukraine to pick up Sister Kathy
- getting hired on full-time at the MTC as a Training Coordinator
- moving in to the big house I live in now with great friends
- visiting Portland, Seattle and Ash's family
- going to Disneyland with Lawanna
- Yellowstone with the Vogelers
- becoming a more dedicated gym-goer
- many many hikes with my Dad
- watching my nephew get bigger and cuter and hear him call me "Sissy"
- family reunited after Kathy's mission
- lots of talks with Mom
- plenty of incredible life-lessons
- hard things that have made me happier
15 Things to look forward to in Twenty-eleven:
- Lasik! Less than two weeks away now
- trip to Hawaii in April with some of my best friends
- 1/2 Marathon in the Spring
- Dirty Dash in June
- Brian Regan (again) in February
- Lake Powell in July with friends
- Les Miserables in May
- goal to memorize my Patriarchal Blessing
- reading the Book of Mormon at least twice
- making the new niece or nephew that's on the way love me as much as the first
- Johnny's mission call coming towards the end of the year
- Havasupai in August with friends
- exciting changes at work
- trip to Moses Lake, Washington with friends
- plenty of other things that I haven't planned yet
This is going to be a great year. I can feel it.
6 comments:
yes! 2011 will be a great year! Way to do kool stuffz!
K, little bit creepy, but I once told you in person that I read your blog, so I feel justified in commenting... Why Moses Lake, WA? All of my family (except my immediate family) lives there... seriously, all of them.
Kyna, do you know Randi Tucker? She's a good good friend. We're going to go visit her fam.
Can I please go to Havasupai with you? I've been begging and begging the family to go but I can't get any takers!
What family are you talking about?! Do you KNOW who we are related to? I'm not convinced that you've been asking the right people...
I don't know Randi Tucker, but if she's from Moses Lake then I probably would like her. You'll love Moses Lake. Seriously. Someday I'm going to live there. If you go during the summer you need to hit up Lybbert's pond. So fun.
Post a Comment