That my children will be born looking like strange little trolls.
I'll obviously think they're darling but what if people smile and coo and then when I leave the room with the infant whisper behind hands with raised eyebrows and wide eyes?
That is one of my secret fears.
5 comments:
Your fears are groundless. You are only 1/16th Troll (from your mom's side). It's Satyrs you should worry about.
Totally worried about that when I had Roy. And now I worry that this kid won't be as cute because I didn't ride the Disneyland rides while pregnant. I am pretty sure that's why Roy is so cute.
I promise to tell you if you have a troll child.
But then what happens when you have a really cute kid, and your fears change to never being able to hit that standard again?
I had that fear. People say there are no ugly babies. But they are wrong. I don't see you having not-beautiful offspring, though.
Post a Comment