Thursday, February 10, 2011

Habby Birdday, Blessed

My dad's nickname is Blessed (Bless-sed). I won't explain why. 

Blessed's birthday was on February 1st.

We celebrated it on Sunday. 


We had a great time. 


My family is great. 


Top ten reasons I love my Dad:

10: Sometimes he says hilarious things
9: He pretends he knows everything
8: He's training for a 1/2 marathon with me
7: He never raises his voice
6: He's willing to do anything to help me with anything
5: I can ask him any question about the gospel
4: He calls me to check in every few days
3: I can turn to him with any problem or concern
2: He helped me get up Kilimanjaro
1: He's my Dad :)

Happy Birthday, Blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahww shucks Liz...

(I know I'll be haunted by that picture for years. What'll it cost me for you to lose it permanently?)