Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Updates: Episode Birthday Party

After I got back from Christmas Break, my friend Lawanna threw me and my friend Randi a joint birthday party. She went all out. She made amazing southern food, picked out the best music, got dozens of balloons and decorations and banners, and she invited the whole world. I'm pretty sure that most of the people that came were there because they love Lawanna and not because they know me or Randi. 

Birthday girls: Randi and Lizzie

Cakes #1 and #2

Cake #3

Ash and Julia breaking it down.

The decor. Sarah, Randi and Lawanna pop and lockin'.

Lisa rocking the thumbs and some of the other guests.

Hi Cole. 

It was one of the best parties I've ever been to. Many of my best friends came, along with over 100 other people. Lawanna is amazing. 

1 comment:

Molly said...

I wish I could have had a bite of the rainbow cake... mmmm!