Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Anything they do, I love.

Some people/ things in my life have a created a category in my brain called "Anything they do, I love." They are as follows:
  • My nephew. I don't care what he does or says, this little guy gets me every time.
  • Banana Republic. I'd buy it all if I had the money.
  • REI. Love this store.
  • Tennyson. Anything he writes turns to gold. Face it. 
  • BYU's Jimmer Fredette. He makes Basketball look easier than knitting.
  • Brian Regan. Always funny.
  • Harry Potter. Any of them. All of them. All amazing.
  • Music from Lion King Broadway
  • Cafe Rio. Never get tired of it.
  • Martinelli's Sparkling Cider. 
  • The color blue, in every shade
  • Scarves
and finally...
  • Coldplay. They can do no wrong. I'd pay levendy billion dollars to see them live.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how about your dad's erudite commentary on meaningless things?

Tawna said...

I will copy that list and paste it onto my blog with a giant "DITTO" attached. ;) But for Coldplay I might have to choose...um...well I can't think of anyone else so I'll let that stand too. :)