Friday, October 28, 2011

Explanation

I went to a Masquerade Ball tonight, which may shed some light on the previous post. My friends plan this black tie event every year to raise money for United Way and there are about 400 people that go dressed to the nines. Observe:

Katie. We poked her face poked her face puh puh poked her face, muh muh muh muh.
Oh the drama... the mystery...
Mikell. Sometimes when you say her name you sound like a chicken. Go on. Try it.

Kaylene. She usually doesn't look this creepy.   

"Oh please may I go to the ball?" Best read in an English accent. 

I wore this exact same outfit to Homecoming when I was 16. Awesome.
Masquerade, paper faces on parade...
Basically we had a good time.

1 comment:

Ty and Meg said...

First of all, I love your mask. Second of all, I would feel highly accomplished for fitting into an outfit you wore at 16. Well done.