Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Sort of Blog

I don't think many or ANY people read this anymore since I haven't written for years and blogs somehow fell sort of out of fashion. If anyone IS reading this and is confused by my sudden onslaught of posts, allow me to explain. I've been needing a place to record spiritual realizations. A journal wouldn't do because I wouldn't be able to carry it with me always and my computer won't do for the same reason. A blog works great because I can access it at anytime from my phone. This is where I put things that inspire, comfort, or help me. I thought about making this private but just in case anyone does stumble upon this and does find something helpful, I decided against it.

There. Now you know why I've posted a dozen things in a matter of weeks when I was completely absent for a couple of years.

3 comments:

Em said...

I'm still here! And I've loved it. xoxo

Brittons of Provo said...

I have been reading. And I have really enjoyed a lot of the quotes you have shared.

Tawna said...

Reading, and directing friends *to* your blog who I think would appreciate and benefit from the messages you've been sharing. Thanks for sharing these personal insights and snippets, Lizzie. :) <3