Random fact: Someday I'd like to have a circular library. The idea was inspired mostly by my Grandpa Jones's circular study he has which is my favorite room in his house. It's filled with books and has windows that overlook the his garden in the backyard. Couple that idea with the library from Beauty and the Beast and you've got essentially what I'm working towards. It'll be organized into shelves filled with books I've read and shelves filled with books I haven't quite gotten to. I'd love it t have two levels and a ladder with large windows like my Grandpa's that overlook the backyard. A really big comfy chair that faces a fireplace is a must. It'll be up in the mountains. And maybe it'll be in northern Washington.

It'll look a little like this picture, only much cozier and, as mentioned above, circular. It'll have dark wood floors and rugs and plush carpets and it'll smell like pine and old books. And I'll drink hot chocolate in there. You've got to have certain things to look forward to.

One of my favorite things to do during the winter is exactly what I'm doing in this picture. Pajamas plus hot chocolate plus a good book plus a snowstorm outside plus a fireplace plus a comfy couch equals wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment