Monday, April 21, 2008

Reunions

Mission reunions are fun. Any sort of reunion is fun for me. I really love people and love to be reunited with people that have had an impact on me. I thrive on people. I like to know them, help them, love them, be among them. Knowing that I have access to people is a great feeling. Feeling isoltaed and excluded is one of the worst feelings ever.

But mission reunions are especially fun. I get to be around people that I love and respect so much... people I have deep and profound bonds with. Our Italian connection make us love each other no matter what. Some of the greatest friends I've ever hard are from my mission, mostly because we were united in a greater cause. Plus, I got to see President and Sister Rhien. I don't think any couple has ever had a greater impact me (besides my parents and grandparents of course) than President and Sister Rhien. They are my heros.

No comments: