Monday, November 17, 2008

8 things

Mel tagged me and accused me of pretending I hate tags... darn you Mel. You're right. This gives me a mental break in my day and I can't complain about that.

8 Things 8 shows I enjoy watching:
1) The Office
2) What Not to Wear
3) Friends
4) So You Think You Can Dance
5) the history channel
6) Whose Line is it Anyway
7) I used to be really in to Alias
8) Recess

8 things that happened yesterday:
1) stayed up late talking to Mel and then slept in (love Sundays)
2) went to Holladay to eat my favorite dinner (chicken and broccoli casserole) with my family to celebrate Taryn's birthday (and talked a lot about my niece/nephew that's coming in May!)
3) contemplated my life, my future, and myself while sitting in church
4) cleaned the kitchen
5) answered 53 text messages (I know... an insane amount... it's very unlike me)
6) vowed to straighten my room at least 7 times... and never got around to it
7) tried to figure out why at my house we tend to refrigerate multiple pitchers each containing a centimeter of water
8) listened to an incredible amount of Christmas music

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) Christmas
2) beginning of next week
3) Thanksgiving
4) Kathy getting her mission call
5) my birthday
6) next semester
7) the snow
8) going to the cabin

8 things I love about fall:
1) it means Christmas is coming
2) the cold weather
3) leaves changing
4) hot chocolate
5) scented candles (pumpkin, cinnamon apple, pine, etc)
6) winter clothes
7) holidays
8) breathing in the crisp cold pine tree smell

8 things on my wish/dream/goal list:
1) go back to Italy
2) get some big decisions behind me
3) get a masters degree
4) run a half marathon
5) get laser eye surgery
6) live in Seattle
7) spoil my niece/ nephew
8) keep up my Italian

2 comments:

Melissa said...

congratulations on completing this tag. you have just been awarded 8 points by the blog fairy.

farewell.

Cara and Steve said...

That was a great post... I need to do something like that. You call it a "tag"? I'm not quite sure if I've heard that blogging term before. When does Kathy hear about her mission call? I'm very excited for her. I miss you...