Friday, November 7, 2008

Pomegranates.

So I love pomegranates. Funny little fruit, tart and tangy with exactly 840 seeds in each one (Fact! Strange, no?) They remind me of thanksgiving and my Grandma Di. 



But in the last few months I've realized that pomegranates are taking over my life. 

I have all of these items in my house RIGHT NOW.

pomegranate ice cream bars (they're okay...)


pomegranate 7up (it's also mediocre)


pomegranate Bath and Body Works lotion (good)

pomegranate vitamin water (my favorite kind) 

pomegranate blueberry juice (it's pretty good)

pomegranate izze soda (I love this stuff... maybe because it sounds like my name)


pomegranate trident (great at the beginning, boring once it loses the initial flavor)


pomegranate body wash (wonderful)

pomegranate Orbit (I don't recommend this one... falls apart in your mouth after exactly 14 minutes)


pomegranate Burt's Bees lip balm (smells a little weird but Burt's is Burt's)

They are very popular. They are the new cucumber melon or vanilla or coconut lime. 
Pomegranates are taking over the world, everyone.

4 comments:

Andrea Sheets said...

Who knew there was so much pomegranate in our lives??? When I think of pomegranates I think of washing out stains the day after Thanksgiving.
Much Love

Andrea Sheets said...

LIZZY!
I miss you so much! I haven't seen you in so long! I'm so very excited to see you at THANKSGIVING WITH POMEGRANATES!
Love ya!
Hannah

anoyce said...

Oh! YUM! One of the biggest things I miss about living in California is going over to my grandma Ruth's house and picking pomegranates! They are DIVINE!

Second Helpings of Life said...

I LOVE pomegranate. I have had one at least once for the past three weeks. They really are taking over. I think I'm alright with that.

PS- Izze is the only soda I will drink. I adore it, but nobody else seems to know of its existence. I'm glad you do! I knew I loved you!