Christmas is coming!!I know there are those of you that are rolling your eyes at me right now for decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving is even over. Just know that I'm rolling my eyes right back at you... you Scrouges you. It is never too early for Christmas. I'm getting so excited. It really starting to feel like the Christmas season. It's getting colder, the radio has begun to play Christmas music, and Christmas colored candy is showing up in the stores. I went home this last weekend and was delighted to see that my dad already put up our christmas lights. I am my father's daughter. Throughout the day, I am hit with what I call "christmas chills" where suddenly my mind reminds the rest of me that Christmas is coming and I get goosebumps and a silly grin on my face. Such a good feeling.
So Thanksgiving is next week and I am so excited. It's going to be nice to spend some time with the family and eat Grandma Di's cooking. We always go down to St. George and spend time with the Sheets side (my Mom's side) of the family. I feel like those cousins are more like siblings than anything so it's always a lot of fun. My brother Danny and his wife Taryn will be with her family and my cousin Tom is in Brazil on a mission but the rest of us will be there. It's going to be crazy.
Anyway, for you entertainment pleasure, I thought I'd post this: Christmas Carols for the Mentally Diseased. Makes me laugh. Each disorder has their own Christmas Carol written especially for them. Enjoy.
Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are
Dementia --- I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas
Narcissistic --- Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me
Manic --- Deck The Hall and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and.........
Paranoid --- Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me
Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts Of Roasting On An Open Fire
Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
ADHD -- Hark the herald angels sing ba-rum-pa-pum-pum in the little town of Bethlehem up on the housetop in a winter wonderland one foggy Christmas Eve hey how bout them Bears no I don't want to switch to Sprint but thank you for shopping at K-Mart
Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are
Dementia --- I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas
Narcissistic --- Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me
Manic --- Deck The Hall and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and.........
Paranoid --- Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me
Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts Of Roasting On An Open Fire
Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
ADHD -- Hark the herald angels sing ba-rum-pa-pum-pum in the little town of Bethlehem up on the housetop in a winter wonderland one foggy Christmas Eve hey how bout them Bears no I don't want to switch to Sprint but thank you for shopping at K-Mart
1 comment:
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I always think back to our videotaped Christmas together...it was awesome!
Post a Comment