Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Absolutely unacceptable.

I went to eat a package of shark fruit snacks today and this is what I found in the package.

This just shouldn't happen. I was so mad that I simply threw all of them away. You see, I feel the same way about fruit snacks as I do about skittles. Yellows and oranges are drudgery (only present in the package because of the whole opposition in all things rule) and you wade through them in order to get to the purples and reds. 

Mel suggested I write a strongly worded letter to the Shark people. I think I'll just start saving all of my yellows and oranges and for my revenge send the Shark people a huge package full of them. Muahahahaa.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I still think you should write that strongly worded letter. The pack you gave me during Sunday School contained only 2 reds. The rest were orange and yellow grossness. I think it's a conspiracy against the peace and happiness of fruit snack eaters everywhere. Clearly these people do not realize who they are messing with. So do it. Write that letter and expose the friut snack industry for what they are.

ashley said...

i would have taken issue with this as well!