Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pretty Books

I was just thinking about this.

Libraries are so amazing. 
Every good library deserves a ladder.
Old and cool. 
This one is in Rome. 
This is the one that inspired my original vision-- the library from Beauty and the Beast. 
This one is in Wales. 
Books and globes. 
Love it. 
I know. 
Incredible. 
I love the wood in this one.  
Someday I'll have a really old cool map of Italy hanging on my library wall. 
 I feel a connection with this old man. 
Any library with a spiral staircase is amazing. 
And this is my favorite. 

I can't wait to have my own library. A circular library


2 comments:

I'm A said...

I don't know where you found these pictures but they are AWESOME. Someday, when I win the lottery, an amazing library is the first thing I want!

P.S. Glad to see that you are doing well! :)

Ty and Meg said...

I want to go to all of these libraries. These pictures are wonderful.