First, there is Pirates.
I saw it opening night with Emily Weed the summer after we graduated from High School. We loved it so much that I remember going and seeing it several more times after that in the theaters. I never tire of this movie. So many people hated the second and the third but I loved them. This= pure entertainment. And then I saw this movie:
I watched it on a whim up at the cabin at like 3 in the morning by myself. Everyone was asleep. I almost woke everyone up to talk to them about it. Instead I watched it again. Yep, right after I watched it, I watched it again. It is one of the best most imaginative scripts I've ever experienced and I absolutely loved it. This is absolutely an all-time favorite. If I ever were to write a screen play, I'd want it to be something like this.
I watched it on a whim up at the cabin at like 3 in the morning by myself. Everyone was asleep. I almost woke everyone up to talk to them about it. Instead I watched it again. Yep, right after I watched it, I watched it again. It is one of the best most imaginative scripts I've ever experienced and I absolutely loved it. This is absolutely an all-time favorite. If I ever were to write a screen play, I'd want it to be something like this. Other favorites include:




3 comments:
Great movies!! I remember seeing Pirates opening night--wasn't that the best? I wish I could go back and watch it again for the first time. I was thinking of watching Stranger Than Fiction this weekend.
I once wrote an entire paper in undergrad comparing Marxism and Stranger Than Fiction. I watched the movie probably at least 10 times through and still can't get enough.
I loved, loved, loved Stranger than fiction. Let's get together and talk about it. I haven't seen Amelie yet. Crazy huh???
Post a Comment