Reasons why this picture makes me happy:
- I saw Kathy several times a week during her 3 months stay at the MTC. This was my last day eating lunch with her.
- I love that Kathy is on a mission. I love that so so so much.
- I remember later that day I got to go and baby-sit my cute little baby nephew while my brother and sister-in-law went to the temple.
- I had by this point started my new job at the MTC as a supervisor but was still also able to keep teaching my last district of Italian missionaries.
- I really like that sweater I'm wearing. One of my favorites.
- I have no idea who or what I am waving to or at, but I look like a goober.
- Kathy and I both have squinty eyes.
- I love the MTC. And my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment