Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bagel-fuls

ARE NOT GOOD.


It's a good thing the veracity of the Church is not at all influenced by the MTC's limited vending machine selection.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

From Kilimanjaro to vending machine selections...

We need to start working on that half-K!

Em said...

Sadly I have learned of how disgusting they are from experience. That same blasted empty vending machine. Once again you have amazed me with how much we have in common. Do you by chance like the color blue? This is getting weird.

Melissa said...

Choco Tacos are the only edible option at the MTC. Everything else (vending machine and cafeteria alike) is crap. Choco Tacos are the only reason I survived the MTC. Just ask Dahl.

Melissa said...

Choco Tacos are the only edible option at the MTC. Everything else (vending machine and cafeteria alike) is crap. Choco Tacos are the only reason I survived the MTC. Just ask Dahl.

Melissa said...

Don't know how I double commented... Apologies all around.