I finished (finally) documenting the happenings on Mount Kilimanjaro. If you want to read about the entire experience, it'd make more sense for you to start at the bottom with the first post (there are 5 and they are long) and work your way up. If you're interested in hiking the mountain, let me know and I can give you more details. We climbed with Team Kilimanjaro and were extremely impressed. Check out their website.
I would absolutely climb it again, I really enjoyed my experience. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Absolutely incredible experience unlike any I've ever had.
1 comment:
I seriously want to do this. I would love any information you have. And as I said before, I loved reading your posts. They were inspirational and exciting. You are a beautiful writer. I am going to be home over Christmas, so if you are around we should catch up! I am home Dec 22 - 29 so you should come back to the home ward that Sunday!
Post a Comment