Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear World Cup,

I hope you don't think this is too forward of me... but I know that we've been spending a lot of time together lately and I think that I will always regret not telling you... because I think people should just come out and say things like this... so... you should know...

I love you.

I truly do.

I wish you were being nicer to Italy right now, though. But it's okay because you have time to change that. Maybe my expressing my love for you will soften you up a little and you'll help Italy stop these tied-games they keep working themselves into...

But I still love you.

With all my heart,

Lizzie

P.S. The vuvuzelas are getting a little annoying, dear.

1 comment:

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

i love it too! especially because it gives me something worthwhile to watch while i feed bridger :)