Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Men

Three things I've discovered over the last few years about men that I am not related to. 

1) Hairy men really really REALLY gross me out. Especially men that are hairy in the face region. Especially the lip part of the face region. Regardless of the region, I am in no way attracted to hairy men. Blech. 

2) Men with dark hair and blue eyes captivate me. That might go back to him, but I guess we'll never know. Regardless of the reason, it is absolutely true.

3) Men who on occasion wear glasses win full marks. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You just may meet a mustachioed, blonde haired, brown eyed guy who wears contacts. Perhaps you will adore him, and he will adore you. Whatcha gonna do then?

Lizzie Jones said...

I will not date a guy with a mustache. Period. That is fixable.